Thursday, November 14, 2013

Juggle.

Oh hello world! (and goodnight too)

I've been busy. Really busy.


Been juggling with working as an assistant to somebody 

*you'll know soon this somebody, she's really talented*, 
and studies and family. Teaching has been put on hold 
until the new school semester starts. Another two months 
that is. Before life's back to super hectic AGAIN.

One of these days, I couldn't even stop and think about 

life for a sec. Every world I'm living in is every 
demanding. As much as I've set the priorities in order, 
but juggling those worlds gives me a new found respect 
for mothers and those whose been working triple job 
everyday to make ends meet.

I've lost a lot of weights. Everyone keeps on asking me 

"Why so thin? Have you eaten?'.

Lately I've been thinking a lot, while stealing time 

to think in between showers, traffic light stops and 
while waiting for elevator rides.

Somehow I have to let go one of those worlds because 

I have more coming my way, much more expectations that 
I wouldn't have the heart to disappoint them. But how, 
how do I let go?

And I've been terribly missing my super bestfriends, 

kl, kb, muo and been more lonely than ever.

Do I quit, do I not?

Am I strong enough? Am I not?


I need to choose.

And I've lost the idea of which is which.


p/s. in dire need of problem buyer. a sincere one. 

with no ulterior motives. just simply, a listener 
with a caring heart. 
because I'm a human too.


happy novermber.

No comments:

Post a Comment